Ready to get off the hamster wheel of writing, publishing, marketing?
Want to see your blog posts do more for you?
Looking for ways to write less content but gain more profit?
If you feel there has to be a better way to make money blogging than just write – promote – write some more, then you’re right!
You need SMART Blog Content.
This is NOT another course about how to brainstorm blog post ideas.
The SMART Blog Content course is focused on creating strategies for making MORE money while writing LESS content.
Producing SMART Blog Content means creating a cohesive plan, building pillar content that incorporates search engine optimization, marketable products, affiliate marketing, reader engagement, and thoughtful organization.
In this course, you will learn:
- Where to start your content planning (and why your content shouldn’t be random)
- Three content goals to use when planning what to write
- Processes for organizing your content ideas into a manageable and purposeful editorial calendar
- How to interpret your Google Analytics to create more killer content
- Why you should create more content using your Search Console report
- Strategies for attracting (and retaining) the right audience for your products
- Content-driven systems for growing your affiliate marketing profits
- Tests to check if your content is attracting the right readers
- Advanced skills for guiding your readers to view more of your content (driving up your page views)
- How to align your social media strategy to match your content plan
- Ways to overcome the overwhelm when you have too many ideas and not enough focus
Start creating a purposeful and profitable blog content plan. Be SMART.
Ready to create SMART Blog Content?
The newest course from Inspired Bloggers University, SMART Blog Content, launches Fall 2018 and we cannot wait!
If you are ready to blog smarter and not harder, writing less but profiting MORE, join the wait list for notifications when the course is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this course benefit new bloggers?
Yes. However, SMART Blog Content contains advanced strategies and assumes participants have a basic knowledge of blogging jargon and processes. For example, if you do not understand the basics of SEO (search engine optimization), you might struggle to keep up with the information in the course.
Is this course included with Inspired Bloggers Success (Lifetime) Membership?
Yes! Inspired Bloggers Success members can access BETA classes at no additional charge. Please check our Facebook group, Inspired Bloggers Success Collective, for details about how you can join.