Hi there! I’m Tabitha Philen, founder of Inspired Bloggers University, and I’m super excited that a friend encouraged you to stop by.
As a firm believer that networking is the best way to grow a blogging business, relationships are a HUGE part of everything we do behind the scenes at Inspired Bloggers University.
If you feel isolated, like you are struggling by yourself to place the pieces of your blogging business, our community can help.
With 12 blogging courses, you will find the exact information you need to propel your business forward: WordPress, blog traffic, making money, Pinterest, email marketing, product creation, work-life balance, SEO, and more!
Also, within our community, the Inspired Bloggers Success Collective, where I actively participate, you will never be alone because everyone helps. Plus, I am a hands-on mentor, not just someone wanting to sell you a course. If someone else cannot answer your question, I am readily available.
My success depends on your success, so I am completely invested in helping you.
What others are saying about Inspired Bloggers University…
I’ve been writing online for 4 years, but I could never really “get myself together”. My traffic and sales still really low … but I have come A LONG way in the past few months!
I attribute much of my success at the end of this year to Tabitha Philen…
Where are you in your blogging journey?
Whatever your current struggle, there is an Inspired Bloggers University course to help and they are all instantly available to Success Members.
As an Inspired Bloggers Success member, you receive a lifetime of INSTANT access to every course, audio, video, and download available inside Inspired Bloggers University as well as acceptance into the private Facebook group – Inspired Bloggers Success Collective, the digital Blog Success Planner, and BETA access to any new courses at no additional cost.
Access the newest course, SMART Blog Content, before it’s open to the public!
Tired of the blogging hamster wheel of publish, promote, publish, promote?
Create content that works harder for you with the SMART content plan!
Join as an Inspired Bloggers Success Member by May 14th and receive special access before the course is released to the public!
Producing SMART Blog Content means creating a cohesive plan, building pillar content that incorporates search engine optimization, marketable products, affiliate marketing, reader engagement, and thoughtful organization.
In this course, you will learn:
- Where to start your content planning (and why your content shouldn’t be random)Three content goals to use when planning what to write
- Three content goals to use when planning what to write
- Processes for organizing your content ideas into a manageable and purposeful editorial calendar
- How to interpret your Google Analytics to create more killer content
- Why you should create more content using your Search Console report
- Strategies for attracting (and retaining) the right audience for your products
- Content-driven systems for growing your affiliate marketing profits
- Tests to check if your content is attracting the right readers
- Advanced skills for guiding your readers to view more of your content (driving up your page views)
- How to align your social media strategy to match your content plan
- Ways to overcome the overwhelm when you have too many ideas and not enough focus
Inside thoughts about SMART Blog Content…
Join NOW at this special “friend” rate
Since you were sent by a friend, you are eligible for a special friend discount… saving $300 off the regular Success Membership price… and your friend gets a referral bonus too!
It’s a HONEY of a deal – including immediate access to SMART Blog Content before it’s available to the public – with only one payment for LIFE.
That’s a SWEET savings of over 40% off!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Become an Inspired Bloggers Success Member and take a look at all the courses, resources, and relationships available. If you change your mind within 7 days of your purchase, you can request a complete refund with no questions asked.